BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

SAND SOCKS!!! A GREAT INVESTMENT

Okay so i played in the Beach Volleyball Tournament today in beautiful Hollywood, Florida which happen to be one of the most gorgeous days in a long time. It was so hot out that the sand was burning my feet. So I remember reading about sand socks and saw everyone wearing them. At first I was hesitant to get them because i was afraid it would be a weird feeling to play on the sand with socks, and was afraid it would affect my performance. After playing a game I realized the sand is not getting any cooler so I ran over to buy some of these cool sand socks for myself and yes I really did run. They were a little out of my price range, $20 bucks for a pair of socks that's a lot of money but I bought them anyways. Best $20 investment I ever made.

These sand socks made from Vincere, kept my feet sand free, cool, and best of all there water proof. The soles are made of neoprene which protects against the heat, cold, shard objects, and dirt. The rest of the socks are made from Lycra a stretchy material that allows flexability, and your feet to breath during play. These Socks are so cool not only are they made for the sand but you can wear them boating, surfing, sking, and diving. If your a Beach volleyball player and you dont have a pair of sand socks you need to get them right now! You can click on the link above and it will take you to a sight that you can purchase a pair in your size and choose from 6 different colors and patterns.

0 comments: