BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

BEACH WORK-OUTS

Some of the best training advice comes from athletes who excel in there sport.One athlete who has proven her skill and consistency year after year is beach volleyball player Kerri Walsh. Kerri is an Olympic Gold Medalist, who not only has the drive to become a better player but the training to achieve her goals. 

Recovering from a serious injury, I've been looking for anything and everything that can help me in getting back into shape for my upcoming season this fall. I found this article on Kerri Walsh that has information that not only can help me but others trying to work on getting into shape. Volleyball workouts are not just for those who play volleyball because if you have noticed volleyball players have the best bodies. Strong upper arm strength, solid thighs, and an abdominal core thats sick.

0 comments: