BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

We take 3rd at the FBVT

This past weekend in beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach, Florida my sister and I placed 3rd in the Florida Beach Volleyball Tour tournament. Moving up to the Women's A division the competition was tough but with the strong bond me and my sister have we were able to over come it. Who am I kidding me and my sister fought the whole tournament.


It's really hard to play with a sibling even harder when your younger sister thinks she's the best. Don't get me wrong she is good and hopefully will be playing at St. Thomas University this upcoming fall season, its just she needs a new attitude. We play well together and I can see use going far together in this sport, its just my sister needs to learn how to hold in her 
smart remarks.

Playing a 2 player sport gets frustrated cause there is only two people on the court that can mess up and sometimes you cant control what's going to happen. If your partner makes a mistake don't get down on them because there only going to get mat at you and then its going to turn into a very stressful match. So next time your getting frustrated make sure you shake it off and get the next point. 

0 comments: